Tuesday, March 27, 2012



I'd like to get to know the Eiffel Tower. Found in France - Paris
I need to  a passport valid for at least three months, visa, residence permit (NIE), the significant amount of money, among other things
 I love going in the months of September the temperature is from 21 ºc  to 18 º c
I'm going to do in paris
know one of the most important monuments of Paris appreciate its beauty make friends among other things
The type of clothing should be varied  as the weather there is not very stable
2)















I would like to go for Spain is in Europe
  I need a passport, visa, money and other things
I love to go between mid-March that date is the decisive stage of the Spanish Ligua
my main purpose for going is to know the Camp Nou FC Barcelona
and see Barcelona play

No comments:

Post a Comment